- 1. Introduction
- 2.1 Choose the Right Installation
- 2.2 ZenTao Cloud
- 2.3 One-click Installation for Windows
- 2.4 One-click Installation for Linux
- 2.5 Lampp Installation in Linux
- 2.6 Source Code Installation (for all systems)
- 2.7 Source Code Installation for macOS
- 2.8 XAMPP-VM Installation for macOS
- 2.9 XAMPP Installation for macOS
- 2.10 Install ZenTao in Docker
- 2.11 Install httpd, Mariadb, PHP 7.2 in Cent OS 8
- 2.12 Softaculous Service
- 2.13 Install Ioncube
- 3. Update
- 4. Users and Groups
- 5. Quick Start
6. Basic Application
- 6.1 Basic Workflow
- 6.2 Agile and Scrum
- 6.3 ZenTao and Scrum
- 6.4 ZenTao Tutorial for Rookies
- 6.5 Create a Product
- 6.6 Create a Story
- 6.7 Create a Project
- 6.8 Confirm a Story
- 6.9 Decompose Stories into Tasks
- 6.10 Report a Bug
- 6.11 Manage Contacts
- 6.12 Customization
- 6.13 Import Excel, CSV Files
- 6.14 Document Management
- 6.15 Work Mode
- 6.16 Points
- 6.17 Required Field
- 6.18 Privileges
- 6.19 Annual Work Summary
7. Advanced Application
- 7.1.1 ZenTao Workflow
- 7.2. Individual management
7.3. Product Owner
- 7.3.1 Manage a Product
- 7.3.2 Manage a Product Line
- 7.3.3 Create and Review a Story
- 7.3.4 Change and Review a Story
- 7.3.5 Status and Phase
- 7.3.6 Story Writing
- 7.3.7 Product Module
- 7.3.8 Release Plan
- 7.3.9 Create a Release
- 7.3.10 Roadmap
- 7.3.11 Documents
- 7.3.12 Planning Meetings
- 7.3.13 Daily Scrum, Review and Retrospective Meetings
- 7.3.14 Story Reports
- 7.4. Scrum Master
- 7.5. Development Team
- 7.6. Test Team
- 7.1. Workflow
- 8.1. Maintain ZenTao
8.2. Deploy ZenTao
- 8.2.1 Guest Login
- 8.2.2 Email Notification
- 8.2.3 Set Super Admin
- 8.2.4 Static Access
- 8.2.5 Remove "zentao" from URL
- 8.2.6 Integrate SVN
- 8.2.7 Integrate Git
- 8.2.8 Integrate Webhook
- 8.2.9 Integrate Xuan.im
- 8.2.10 Integrate Zdoo
- 8.2.11 Integrate Third-Party Apps
- 8.2.12 Password-Free Login
- 8.2.13 Translation Add-on
- 8.2.14 Integrate Jenkins
- 8.2.15 Extension
- 8.2.16 Fix Weak Password
- 9.1 Introduction
- 9.2 Directory
- 9.3 Find Codes
- 9.4 Database Structure
- 9.5 Common Modules
- 9.6 Add Features to Menu
- 9.7 Set Privileges to Modules
- 9.8 Examples: modify language prompt
- 9.9 Examples: set priority when creating bugs
- 9.10 Extension Editor
- 9.11 Feature Limitation
- 9.12 ZenTao Packaging Standards 1.1
- 10. Misc
1. ZenTao RTE
- Apache + PHP(7.0/7.1/7.2) + MySQL(5.5/5.6)/mariadb is recommended, Nginx is the second-best
- The modules of pdo, pdo_mysql, json, filter, openssl, mbstring, zlib, curl, gd, iconv are needed for ZenTao running, please make sure they are uploaded in the PHP environment.
2. Use XAMPP-VM to configure RTE
XAMPP-VM is an Apache distribution that is easy to install and includes MySQL, PHP, and Perl. It contains the installation environment required by Zen Tao and is easy to deploy and use. The difference between XAMPP-VM and XAMPP is that the version of XAMPP-VM is to create a virtual host and run in it.
Download XAMPP-VM HERE.
After you install XAMPP-VM, click Start.
Start all services(Apache+Mysql+ProFTPD).
Go to Volumes and click Mount to load the files.
Open Finder->Shared and load 192.168.64.2 and lampp will show.
3. Install ZenTao
3.1 Download the package from ZenTao official website HERE.
3.2 Unzip the package and get a folder "zentaopms". Save it to lampp\htdocs.
Visit 192.168.64.2/zentaopms/www in your browser and start the installation.
4. Other optional configuration
Set MySQL root.
Start MySQL and change the root password.
set password for [email protected] = password('Password');
If you cannot visit ZenTao after you change the root password, you have to change the configuration of the database. Run as below:
sudo vim /opt/lampp/htdocs/zentaopms/config/my.php
Enter the root password you want for it and refresh your browser.
To access ZenTao from other computers on the same LAN, you need to turn off the Mac firewall, configure the port mapping of XAMPP, and switch to the Network tab. As the picture shows below (please disregard the Chinese Characters in red), the Local Port 8989 is mapped to the Remote Port 80 and closed the Require Local.
After the configuration, ZenTao can be accessed at LOCAL HOST IP: PORT NUMBER/zentaopms/www. If it is not working, restart the configuration.