- 1. About ZenTao Max
- 2. Installation
- 3. Upgrade
- 4. New Concept
- 5 Navigation Bar Adjustment
- 6 Privilege Adjustment
- 7.1. Project General Function
- 7.2. Waterfall Project Function
- 8 Asset Repository
- 9 Modify Record
If you are using the Linux one-click installation package, you can follow the steps below to update.
1. Upgrade steps- Download our new source package (zip format). (Note that it is not the integrated runtime environment of .tar.gz. If you download this, the data will be overwritten)
- After decompression, get the zentaopms folder, copy all the files under zentaopms/ to /opt/zbox/app/zentao/, and overwrite the files with the same name:
sudo cp -rf zentaopms/* /opt/zbox/app/zentao/- Then visit http:/ip address/zentao/upgrade.php and follow the instructions on the page to upgrade.
- Do not unzip it to /opt/zbox/app/zentao/zentao. Do not remove the original program, and unzip the new version. You need to overwrite it!
If you want to use the ZenTao client after the upgrade of the ZenTao one-click installation package before ZenTao 11.0, you need to check whether the following lines of code exist in the /opt/zbox/etc/apache/httpd.conf file (if you already have these No need to operate this step, if you do not add these lines of code in httpd.conf). Then restart the ZenTao service (sudo /opt/zbox/zbox restart).
Copy the following code and add it to the red box as shown in the screenshot.
<Files "x.php"> SetHandler application/x-httpd-php </Files> <Files "ux.php"> SetHandler application/x-httpd-php </Files>The file would be like