- 1 Download and Upgrade to 15.0+ Series
- 2 New Features of ZenTao 15 Series
- 3 Interface Changes of 15 Series
- 4 Update to the Latest Version
- 5 Quick Start of 15 Series
- 6. Basic Application of Version 15
7. Base On The Roles
- 7.1. Admin
- 7.2. Program Leader
- 7.3. Product Owner
- 7.4. Project Manager
7.5. Development Team
- 7.5.1 Apply for Tasks and Bugs
- 7.5.2 Update Status
- 7.5.3 Complete Tasks and Bugs
- 7.5.4 Submit Codes
- 7.5.5 The General Kanban, Story Kanban, Bug Kanban, and Task Kanban
- 7.6. Test Team
- 8. DevOps Features
- 9 General Kanban
- 10. Backstage Settings of Version 15
11. Privileges Management and Access Control of Version 15
- 11.1 Privileges Management and Access Control for Programs
- 11.2 Privileges Management and Access Control for Products
- 11.3 Privileges Management and Access Control for Projects
- 11.4 Privileges Management and Access Control for Executions
- 11.5 Access Control and Data Relationships for Projects and Executions
Privileges Management and Access Control
Whether a product can be accessed is determined by the product's privilege and access control.
This document will mainly introduce the privileges management and access control system of the product.
1、Privileges Management of Product
All privilege management of ZenTao is maintained under the "Admin" - "Member" - "Privilege".
Privileges of products can be operated through privilege management and sight management.
Click the "Manage Privilege" button on the right side of the "Admin" - "Member" - "Privilege" to enter the privilege management page.
The privilege management page of the product sight: checked to assign permissions, unchecked it to not assign permissions.
Sight management privilege is a supplement to privilege management, which can quickly narrow the scope of privilege.
In other words, the sight management privilege provides a switch.
Open (checked): You need to assign the relevant privileges of the product in the privilege management before you can actually access the product.
Off (unchecked): Product cannot be accessed, even if the related privileges of the product are assigned in privilege management.
Scenarios for the use of Sight Management Privileges:
- For customized projects, Party A is also in the ZenTao system and needs to view the program, products, and projects.
- Party A's members are placed in a privilege group.
- Party A is assigned the relevant privileges for program, products, projects, and execution, but Party A cannot be allowed to see the program, products, and projects in ZenTao system.
- You can list Party A's accessible programs, accessible products, and accessible projects in Accessible Programs, Accessible Products, and Accessible Projects.
- In this way, Party A members of this privilege group can only view the listed accessible programs, accessible products, and accessible projects.
Click the "Manage Sight" button on the right side of the "Admin" - "Member" - "Privilege" to enter the sight management privilege page.
Sight management privilege page:
- Access Sight: Checking the product means that the product can be accessed. Only the related privileges of the product that have been assigned in the privilege management can actually access the product.
- Access Product: Blank means that products have no access restrictions. If products are listed, members of that privilege group can only access the listed products.
- Access Dynamics: The operations of products are listed, and the product operation dynamics can be viewed in the dynamics only if checked.
2、Access Control of Product
The access control of the product includes Private, Open, and Whitelist.
- Private: Product leaders, Product testing leader, Product release leader, Stakeholders of the program to which the product belongs, related project team members and stakeholders can access.
- Open: User who can visit the product can access it.
- Whitelist: Users in the whitelist can access it.
- If the access control of product A is private, but project B is associated with product A, then the team members and stakeholders of project B can also access product A.
When creating a product, the default access control is private, and a whitelist of users can be set under private.
The whitelist added when the access control is private can also be added and removed directly from the product whitelist.