- 1 Download and Upgrade to 15.0+ Series
- 2 New Features of ZenTao 15 Series
- 3 Interface Changes of 15 Series
- 4 Update to the Latest Version
- 5 Quick Start of 15 Series
- 6. Basic Application of Version 15
7. Base On The Roles
- 7.1. Admin
- 7.2. Program Leader
- 7.3. Product Owner
- 7.4. Project Manager
7.5. Development Team
- 7.5.1 Apply for Tasks and Bugs
- 7.5.2 Update Status
- 7.5.3 Complete Tasks and Bugs
- 7.5.4 Submit Codes
- 7.5.5 The General Kanban, Story Kanban, Bug Kanban, and Task Kanban
- 7.6. Test Team
- 8. DevOps Features
- 9 General Kanban
- 10. Backstage Settings of Version 15
11. Privileges Management and Access Control of Version 15
- 11.1 Privileges Management and Access Control for Programs
- 11.2 Privileges Management and Access Control for Products
- 11.3 Privileges Management and Access Control for Projects
- 11.4 Privileges Management and Access Control for Executions
- 11.5 Access Control and Data Relationships for Projects and Executions
Create a Product
In ZenTao 15, products are associated with programs, projects, executions, etc. It can be said that all activities revolve around the product.
In "Product" - "Dashboard", you can view statistics about products and related requirements in the system.
On the "Product" - "Product List" page, you can view its related products by program or project. You can also add products, edit product lines, or export product lists.
1. Create productsClick "Create Product" to enter the Create Product page. You can select an existing product line, or tick "New Product Line".
After the person in charge of the test sets the member, the default assignee of the bug mentioned in the product is the set personnel.
Set product access permissions and whitelists.
Click Save, and the page will automatically enter the "R&D Requirements" page of the product. Next, you need to maintain the R&D requirements, plans, projects, releases, etc. of the product, which will be described in detail in the following chapters.
2. Maintain the product lineClick "Product" - "Product List" - "Product Line" to add product lines and sort product lines.
3. Export product lineClick "Product" - "Product List" - "Export" to export the product list.
File Type: CSV, XML, or HTML
Encoding: UTF-8 or GBK
Data to export: all records or selected records